Team mate LeAnne came up with a unique Fill in the Blank challenge this week. It's the last week in July but most crafters have their sights turning toward Christmas crafting starting about now. We want to know what kind of Christmas stamping you like to do most in the summer? Cards? Home décor? Gifts? Craft Fair Novelties? Ornaments? Let us know by filling in the blank in the Challenge Banner.
For a Fill in the Blank Challenge, you complete the sentence by filling in the blank, then you make your project based on the words you used to fill in the blank. How would you fill in this blank? Now, take on the challenge of making something amazing with it!
And make sure to tell us, in your blog post, how you Filled in the Blank!
Joanne likes to make home décor and festive table favours.
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Fill in the blanks with the words that are right for you and then create your project with those words in mind. Tell us, in your blog or on your site, what words you used.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use AYSI#280 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter