It's a sketch challenge this week and I love the direction that I get with a sketch! Design Team member Heather H. came up with a lovely sketch that gives you guidance but let's you be creative at the same time! The three circles made me think of the rhyme: "One for the money, two for the show, Three to get ready...." What shape will you use for the circles? Will you be traditional or play it loose with the sketch? Let's see what you come up with!Feel free to rotate or flip the sketch, just keep the integrity of it, so we can recognize it.
What did the Design Team do with the sketch? Check out their projects:
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch and to substitute one shape for another but we must still be able to see the sketch in your finished submission.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI278 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.*
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.*
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment