You still have time to play with our Speed Stamping Challenge #236 at As You See It Challenges! Why don't you give it a try, here?
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Friday, October 9, 2020
While butterflies can leisurely flit from flower to flower in search of nectar, we don't want you to flit leisurely at all for this challenge! This is a SPEED STAMPING challenge! You need to complete your project in UNDER 10 MINUTES! You need to be a BRISK butterfly!Our Design Team member, Joanne, chose a really good theme for speed stamping! I'm sure we all have butterfly stamps and/or butterfly and floral designer paper, and it won't be too hard to come up with something pretty in a short time frame!
When we do a speed challenge we are not expecting a detailed masterpiece from you. We want you to have fun and see what you can create in under 10 minutes! You can design it in your head or sketch it out first. You can gather all your supplies ahead of time. But once you start the cutting/stamping/die cutting/embossing /etc. process, you must start the timer! Let us know, with your entry, how long it took you to complete your card or project! The key is to KISS!! Keep It Simple, Stamper!
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use the given theme in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI236 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
Well, Challenge #235 is all sewn up now! Thanks to everyone for adding their stitches to the quilt, so to speak! We got some absolutely beautiful projects in our gallery. Doesn't stitching make for the most satisfying addition to a panel or label? Choosing winners was a daunting task, but you always make it tough! Here they are:
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
You still have a few hours left to play with our Theme Challenge #235 at As You See It Challenges! Why don't you give it a try, here?
The Challenge will close on Wednesday, Oct. 7th, at 11:55 pm Pacific time.
Friday, October 2, 2020
You still have time to play with our Theme Challenge #235 at As You See It Challenges! Why don't you give it a try, here?