Team mate Heather H. came up with a seasonal Fill in the Blank challenge this week. My grandkids have pretty much worked out their Halloween costumes now and one of them has one of those inflatable TRex costumes. It's hilarious! Definitely not spooky in the least, but this challenge wants to know what you find spooky about the event and then make a card about it! Feel free to be funny if you want. Some of the design team were, and we're still chuckling!
For a Fill in the Blank Challenge, you complete the sentence by filling in the blank, then you make your project based on the words you used to fill in the blank. How would you fill in this blank? Now, take on the challenge of making something amazing with it!
And make sure to tell us, in your blog post, how you Filled in the Blank!
Joanne finds the spookiest thing about Halloween is....even MORE spiders!!
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Fill in the blanks with the words that are right for you and then create your project with those words in mind. Tell us, in your blog or on your site, what words you used.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use AYSI#286 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
Post a Comment