Our last speed challenge was blossoms! Continuing on the same flora speed track, this time we move on to leaves - fast foliage. How quickly do you think you can make a card featuring greenery? Under 10 minutes? Good, because that's what a Speed Challenge requires and what Design Team member Jan had in mind when she chose this theme for the speedy stampers you all are!When we do a speed challenge we are not expecting a detailed masterpiece from you. We want you to have fun and see what you can create in under 10 minutes! You can design it in your head or sketch it out first. You can gather all your supplies ahead of time. But once you start the cutting/stamping/die cutting/embossing /etc. process, you must start the timer!
You have 10 minutes! Let us know, with your entry, how long it took you to complete your card or project! The key is to KISS!! Keep It Simple, Stamper!
Let's see how many leaves our Design Team members stamped in 10 min.:
Amy Jasper 8m29s
Heather Cooper 7m26s
Jan Clothier 6m36s
Jane Knudsen 8m0s
LeAnne Pugliese 9m2s
Joanne James 9m8s
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use the given theme in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYS253 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
The short holiday week threw me off and I was thinking today was Wed!! Opps...missed it but did have a 8.5 minute card for this foliage challenge!! See ya next time!! https://debhorstcreaterofsendablesentiments.blogspot.com/2021/07/just-us-girls-591-as-you-see-it-253-tic.htmlReplyDelete
Oh, I'm so sorry you missed it, dj! I always look forward to your entries! Better luck next time.ReplyDelete