I look at the banner for today's challenge with that amazing photo of the geode in shades of blue and I have an old Elton John song running through my head, "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues!" It's a monochromatic type of colour challenge this time around and it's in shades of blue - beautiful ones! I hope our team member LeAnne wasn't in a blue mood when she came up with this challenge, but it's really going to result in some gorgeous projects!
Each time we have a colour challenge, the Featured Artist will have a chance to become a Guest Designer for our next Recipe Challenge 4 weeks from now. So enter with that in mind! We're so excited to work with you for a challenge!!Remember, if you don't have the Stampin' Up! colours, use the colours you have that are the closest. Your project should use all these colours only and 1 neutral. (Neutrals include black, white, vanilla or Crumb Cake.)
Let's see how the Design Team played with the blues this week :
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Stampin' Up! colours are used for reference but any matching colours are welcome. You can use black/neutral for outlines and sentiments but don’t use any other colours. Make sure you use all the colours in the challenge banner. Neutrals include black, white, vanilla, Crumb Cake.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI273 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.*
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.*
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment