What crafter doesn't get chills at the prospect of adding new products to their crafty stash? And it's that time of year when there is a lot of new product to look at and purchase as well! What's the newest thing in your collection? Make us a card or other project with it and show it off here!
For a Fill in the Blank Challenge, you complete the sentence by filling in the blank, then you make your project based on the words you used to fill in the blank. How would you fill in this blank? Now, take on the challenge of making something amazing with it!
And make sure to tell us, in your blog post, how you Filled in the Blank!
Heather C.'s latest additions to her craft stash are the Nested Friends bundle and the Countryside Inn Suite.
Heather H. just got all the new In Colours!!
Not available this week.
Jane's newest products are retiring cardstock Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand.
Joanne has added the new In Colours and new Cheerful Daisy stamps and dies!
away for awhile longer.
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Fill in the blanks with the words that are right for you and then create your project with those words in mind. Tell us, in your blog or on your site, what words you used.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use AYSI #298 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment