Happy New Year, everyone, and welcome back to our regular rotation of challenges for 2023! We are really excited about the ideas we have for you this year, and we can hardly wait to see what you will do with them.
The lovely Jane gave us a sketch challenge this week with lots of white space in it so we can fill it (or not) with our creative notions!
Feel free to rotate or flip the sketch, just keep the integrity of it, so we can recognize it.
How did the Design Team handle those borders? Check out their projects:
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch and to substitute one shape for another but we must still be able to see the sketch in your finished submission.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI290 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.*
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.*
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment