It's the holidays, right? And you have lots of time on your hands, and maybe some new stamping tools to play with. You go looking for a challenge or two to work on and you discover that all the challenge blogs have taken a hiatus over the holidays as well, just when you had the time to really play!
As You See It to the rescue! We see you and your dilemma! So we developed a brand new-to-us type of challenge and we're leaving it with you to play until we're back in January.
It's an Inspiration Challenge. We provide the Inspiration photo and you use something that you see in it, be it the colours, images, theme, or layout to create your own project and submit it to us.
As it is during the holidays, we will comment when we can, but may not be quite as diligent as we normally are, due to commitments with our own families. The challenge will close at 11:55 pm on Wednesday, Jan. 11, and winners will be announced on Thursday, Jan. 12 at 7:00 pm.
The first regular challenge of 2023 will come out on Friday, Jan. 13 at 6:00 am. (All times are in Pacific Standard Time.)
We at As You See It want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Here's the Challenge Banner:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Look at the photo and use any aspect of it to inspire your own creation. It could be colours, theme, images, or layout!
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYS289b when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
What a lovely idea and a lovely image - hope you all have a wonderful Christmas timeReplyDelete