Although she is no longer a member of our Design Team, LeAnne Pugliese designed this Recipe Challenge at the beginning of 2022 when she still was and it's a blessing to have it to look back on and remember our time with her on the team! This is such a fun recipe, using both Earth Tones and Blue Tones to create a masculine themed card!
You have to include all the elements in the recipe on your creation, but how you do that is up to you! Have fun and start your ovens, er...stamp sets!
We are so pleased to welcome our eighth guest designer, Cindi Copeland, (who was our Featured Artist on Challenge #285) for this challenge.
And this is her beautiful project for this challenge:
Let's see how the Design Team has subtly combined their elements:
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Use every element in the recipe, but the possibilities within those parameters are endless.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use AYSI#287 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
You all made my recipe "delicious"!! Great cards!!!ReplyDelete