We've worked hard to get here and we are SO EXCITED to be back, bringing you some of Amanda's Amazing Challenges for your inspiration. This first sketch is seasonal if you live in the northern hemisphere, but since our community of stampers is growing more international by the day, feel free to turn that snowflake into something more seasonal for the southern hemisphere. One of our designers, Jan, is sweltering through summer right now herself!
Have fun with it! We can hardly wait to see who is back! And tell your friends we're back so that we can get the word out again!
Take a look at what our Design Team has come up with for this sketch:
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch and to substitute one shape for another but we must still be able to see the sketch in your finished submission.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI141 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- The Challenge opens at 6:00 am Pacific time Friday, Jan. 13th. You will have 2 weeks to play with it and the linky will close on Wednesday, Jan. 25th, at 11:55 pm Pacific time.
I want to upload my card, but I don't know where to do it!
Can someone please help me? Thanks.
Hi, Martha: Look at the bottom of the page and click where it says "Add your link". It's a blue button. Follow the prompts after this.Delete
So glad you're up and running again!ReplyDelete