It's my turn this week to come up with a Fill in the Blank Challenge, and seeing as how it's Mother's Day in North American this weekend, I wanted to know what you think makes Moms so special. How would you fill in the blank: "The Best Thing about Mothers is: ______________."?
For a Fill in the Blank Challenge, you complete the sentence by filling in the blank, then you make your project based on the words you used to fill in the blank. How would you fill in this blank? Now, take on the challenge of making something amazing with it!
And make sure to tell us, in your blog post, how you Filled in the Blank!
Heather C. thinks that the best thing about mothers is unconditional love.
Heather H. thinks of her mom's presence and drinking tea together.
Jan says the best thing is sharing moments great and small!
Love is how Jane would fill in the blank!
Joanne also thinks unconditional love is the best thing about mothers!
LeAnne's is taking a break this week.
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Fill in the blanks with the words that are right for you and then create your project with those words in mind. Tell us, in your blog or on your site, what words you used.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use AYSI#274 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment