For this challenge we are doing a Speed Stamping Challenge and the theme for the challenge, created by yours truly, is Hobbies! So you are making a card depicting pastimes, maybe your own, maybe your family's, perhaps something other than the obvious one of papercrafting. To get your adrenaline pumping, create a card or other project, in under 10 minutes, that illustrates the theme of hobbies! Please let us know how long it took you to make it in your description.
When we do a speed challenge we are not expecting a detailed masterpiece from you. We want you to have fun and see what you can create in under 10 minutes! You can design it in your head or sketch it out first. You can gather all your supplies ahead of time. But once you start the cutting/stamping/die cutting/embossing /etc. process, you must start the timer!
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use the given theme in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI307 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines.