I'm excited for this next sketch challenge! It is such an awesome layout, yet it has so much room for individual design ideas! It is the creation of Design Team member Jan, and it has so much balance that I know you can guess why I titled the challenge what I did.
Feel free to rotate or flip the sketch, just keep the integrity of it, so we can recognize it.
And how balanced are the members of our Design Team? (I probably shouldn't ask that question!) Check out their projects:
away for awhile
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch and to substitute one shape for another but we must still be able to see the sketch in your finished submission.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI 296 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.*
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.*
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Lovely sketch and lovely samples!ReplyDelete