As a member of the Design Team, this time it was my turn to come up with an interesting recipe for this challenge. I've titled it A Recipe for Watercolour Brightness. It must include bright colours and some watercolouring, along with the other elements in the recipe, seen in the challenge banner below.
I want to clarify a few questions you might have. Your watercolouring is not restricted to the stamped images. You can create backgrounds with it or use it to create coloured cardstock with which to die cut shapes. The bright colours are based on the Stampin' Up! Brights but any bright colours are okay.
You have to include all the elements in the recipe on your creation, but how you do that is up to you! Have fun and start your ovens, er...stamp sets!
We are so pleased to welcome our seventh guest designer, Mary Deatherage, (who was our Featured Artist on Challenge #279) for this challenge.
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- Use every element in the recipe, but the possibilities within those parameters are endless.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use AYSI#281 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines tab.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment