For our last challenge of 2021, we are doing a Speed Stamping Challenge and the theme for the challenge created by Design Team member Jane is Snowflakes! So your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a card or other stamped project in under 10 minutes that contains snowflakes in some form or another! Please let us know how long it took you to make it in your description.
When we do a speed challenge we are not expecting a detailed masterpiece from you. We want you to have fun and see what you can create in under 10 minutes! You can design it in your head or sketch it out first. You can gather all your supplies ahead of time. But once you start the cutting/stamping/die cutting/embossing /etc. process, you must start the timer!
Have fun with this one and enjoy your holidays! Merry Christmas from everyone on the As You See It Challenge Design Team. We will be taking a break for the Christmas season, and will rejoin you with our first challenge of 2022 on Friday, January 14th.
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use the given theme in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYS265 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines.