I love listening to comedians like Robin Williams who could spout hilarity off the top of his head so fast it would leave you dizzy trying to keep up with it. If you stopped concentrating for 1 second you missed a great joke! I'm not like that. My brain runs at a much slower speed and I have to work at being funny, but this week Design Team member Amy has come up with a Speed Stamping Challenge for you, and the theme is Humour, so you'll need to loosen up your funny bone and get your laugh track in gear! You will need to create a funny card in under 10 minutes!!
When we do a speed challenge we are not expecting a detailed masterpiece from you. We want you to have fun and see what you can create in under 10 minutes! You can design it in your head or sketch it out first. You can gather all your supplies ahead of time. But once you start the cutting/stamping/die cutting/embossing /etc. process, you must start the timer!
Taking a break this time
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use the given theme in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYS259 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines