Welcome to 2021 and a brand new look for our blog! Big thanks are due to Design Team member Amy Jasper for the update of all of our graphics! Leave her a little love for all her hard work!!
Not only do we have a different look, we are planning an exciting new feature for 2021 and that is the addition of a guest designer once in every cycle of challenges. Every time we have a Colour Challenge, the Featured Artist winner will be asked to join us for the next Recipe Challenge as our Guest Designer!
Now our first Challenge of the new year is a Speed Challenge, and our Design Team Member, Joanne, has a great idea. It's a chance to clean out that scrap bin a bit and use up some of those bits that have been lying around forever! But you have to arrange them and add anything extra you want to add, all within 10 minutes! That should get the adrenaline pumping!When we do a speed challenge we are not expecting a detailed masterpiece from you. We want you to have fun and see what you can create in under 10 minutes! You can design it in your head or sketch it out first. You can gather all your supplies ahead of time. But once you start the cutting/stamping/die cutting/embossing /etc. process, you must start the timer!
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use the given theme in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYS241 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Great job on the redesign! Thanks for a fantastic challenge!!ReplyDelete