Also, you can use any shades of Blue, plus other neutrals but no other colours!
Amy Jasper 8m10s
Heather Cooper 6m47s
Jan Clothier 7m18s
Jane Knudsen 10m0s
LeAnne Pugliese 8m14s
Joanne James 9m24s
Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- Create any card, scrapbooking page, 3D project or packaging project that fits the challenge.
- You can come up with your design and gather materials before you start the clock, but once you start work, you have to complete your design in 10 min. State in your blog or description, how long it took you to make it.
- Use only shades of blue and other neutrals in your project.
- Please include the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge in your blog post. Turn off word verification so we can send you lots of feedback. Make sure you link the post not the whole blog to the Linky. Use #AYSI212 when uploading to a public gallery.
- If you’re unsure about ‘the rules’, check the details under the Challenge Guidelines.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Greatly anticipated here! I don't know why but I LOVE creating something really quickly! I must add that I am a very careful driver in case anyone is worried ;)ReplyDelete
This is always a fun challenge for me!! This first card I started ending up taking longer than 10 so I had to create another one...kept it one layer with no cutting and that worked lots better!! Thanks for the inspiration!!ReplyDelete