You are welcome to create any card, scrapbooking page,packaging project or 3D project that fits our fortnightly challenge. Please bear in mind the following:
- In a colour challenge, black or other neutral can be used in outlines and sentiments but no other colours should be included. Neutrals include black, white, vanilla, or Crumb Cake. Stampin’ Up colours are used for reference but colours that are a close match are welcome.
- In a sketch challenge, you are welcome to rotate or flip a sketch. You can replace shapes used such as substituting a circle panel for a square panel. However, we must be able to still see the basis of the original sketch in your finished product.
- In a Fill in the Blank challenge, complete the sentence in the Challenge Banner with the phrase that is true for you and create your project using the words you used. Tell us what you said in your blog or on your site.
- When you enter submissions via the Linky, link the specific post that contains your post rather than the blog in general. That is, www.imakecards.com/aysi123 rather than just www.imakecards.com
- In order for us to leave you lots of good comments more easily, please turn off word verification. This is usually the default setting, so please check.
- Do not link an older blog entry to a current challenge.
- When entering your submission in a public gallery, please use #AYSIXXX where XXX is the challenge number.
- You can combine our challenge with up to 3 other compatible challenges.
- We do reserve the right to delete, or not consider, entries that do not comply with these guidelines.
- We love to see what you do with our challenges, so have fun! You can enter up to three times in each challenge, as long as each is a new creation.
Post a Comment